Gurmar is a slow-growing herb, perennial climber with elliptical leaves and small, yellow flowers. The medicinal part of the plant is the leaf, which reduces or eliminates the ability to perceive sweetness.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/0qf8iQ1AV3M” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Gurmar is a specific herbal supplement for diabetes. It is used to regulate glucose levels, increase insulin levels, prevent sugar cravings and promote whole-body cleansing. After chewing the leaves of this herb, tongue is numb to taste the sense of sweet or bitter, hence the translation of this plant’s name is “sugar killer” or “sweet destroyer”. It is the outstanding herb for balancing blood sugar levels. This is a traditional Ayurveda medicine used for more than 2,000 years and it grows in the tropical forests of India. It increases the amount of insulin produced by the pancreas and allows the body to naturally maintain healthy blood sugar levels. People have been used this fantastic herb to balance blood sugar level and can also reduce the amount of insulin that take on a daily basis. It is frequently useful in weight loss programmed when a few drops are taken regularly
Uses of Gurmar:
- The root of this plant are used in snake bite
- It is beneficial to treat inflammation, constipation, malaria and coughs.
- Repair damage to liver and kidneys
- Gurmar is useful in amenorrhea, typhoid fever, general debility
- The ayurvedic herb Gurmar has special effect on all skin disease.
- It is useful in cardiac failure.
- Smoking of roots or seeds is used to relieve common cold and breathlessness.
- Gurmar is used for treating diabetes, constipation and minor digestive complaints. It is also used to facilitate weight loss.
GUDMAR (GYMNIMA SYLVESTRE)
Gudmar has a magnitude of health benefits. Some of the benefits are stated below:
- Gudmar regulates the blood sugar level.
- Gudmar is also used to regulate the systolic blood pressure.
- Gudmar has the ability to induce a sense of satiation in the body and this helps to cure high cholesterol levels.
- Gudmar acts as a cleanser for the bowels and helps to cure constipation.
- Gudmar also purifies the blood and helps to control anemia.
- Gudmar has a natural sweet taste and it helps the diabetic patients to control their craving for sugar.
- Gudmar is also said to reduce hunger pangs and thus help in the process of weight loss. Hence it is very useful for patients suffering from obesity.
There are no reviews yet.